Two things are essential for anyone who owns a gun. The two are; safety of your gun and accessibility of the gun. You should be able to access your gun anytime you are in need of it, alternatively, keep the gun out of unauthorized hands. The two important features are offered by GunVault SV 500 SpeedVault Handgun Safe. This gun safe is made up of 18 gauge steel which can be easily mounted on different surfaces such as on a wall or under a desk or the bed for easy access when required. The gun safe should, however, be mounted on areas where strangers cannot easily access it.
Benefits of this Product
The SpeedVault gun safe has many advantages to the user, they include;
- Ease of installation:The gun safe comes with screws and these helps you to fit it on virtually any available solid space. The slots on the gun safe plus the thumbscrews allow it to be tightened against any surface.
- Ease of Access:SpeedVault from GunVault is available in two configurations; these are the SV500 and the SVB500. The SV500 has a combination lock while the SVB500 has a Biometric lock, which uses fingerprints to unlock. The biometric gun safe is capable of storing up to 120 fingerprints where the two fingerprints to be enrolled serve as administrators.The button combination lock consists of digits 1 to 4; you can input a pass lock code to be any of the numbers 1 to 4, and a single entry code has between 3 to 6 characters. These configurations are the best gun safes provide by GunVault.
Product Features and Specifications
- The safe is made from 18 gauge steel and has a digital keypad.
- Has a high-strength lock.
- It is easy to mount on various solid surfaces.
- Has a LED light that shows when the battery is low.
- Has mounting plate and screws.
- Has an audio low battery alert system.
- Weighs seven pounds.
- Has a one-year battery life.
- Has a one year limited warranty.
- It is available in black.
Pros and Cons
- Confirm that the backup access key is working before you lock any weapon inside the safe.
- Then, check whether the battery is working before you lock up the weapon inside.
- Ensure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions to the letter in the installation process.
- Check for the correct operation of the safe.
- Keep the backup key out of reach of children and any foreigners.
- Always keep the weapon safe.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)Conclusion
The overall quality of the GunVault Handgun safes is good. The high sales also portray this as witnessed at Amazon. Its ability to be easily installed gives it an upper hand over other gun safes.
Other GunVault’s products are also popular among Amazon customers.